Sunday, December 7, 2008

And so it begins....

Today it started snowing for the first time! It's been coming down consistently all day long, but a lot of it melts upon contact with the ground.

How did I spend my first day in the snow? Why playing my last intramural soccer game of course :) Lots of fun. We finished the season undefeated! (6-0, or maybe 7-0) I feel like we should get a trophy, or some sort of recognition for that.....but apparently since it's C League, there's no official champion. Eh, oh well. I've had a ridiculously fun time playing soccer, especially considering the fact that it's so been years since I've really played and I therefore have almost no foot skills anymore. I'm quite impressed at how much we all improved through the season.



If I had to guess, I'd say that I will enjoy the beauty of the snow for a few days, but soon after, I will come to dread walking around outside in the biting cold.

Here's a picture of the first flakes falling this morning:

No comments: