Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun Facts

- I did not go to McDonalds or WalMart the whole semester (in fact, I only went to any standard fast food chain twice since I got to Mass)

-The closest place to buy ANY food around my dorm (not counting the overpriced undergrad dining halls or some random vending machines here and there) requires about a 10 minute walk. BUT with only a 20 minute walk, I can get to Central Square, which is a hub for ethnic food and indie concerts.

-I walk (or bike, depending on the weather) 2-5 miles a day

-I run about 5 miles a week on the treadmill (this is a big deal for me!!!)

-I played every intramural sport offered this semester, except for Flag Football, Badminton, and Hockey (which I hope to learn next semester!)

-I've been to 3 neighboring states and 3 other campuses in my first semester

1 comment:

Miss Outlier said...

Now see you have inspired me to do my own blog, which I have been meaning to do for a while now. Yet another way to avoid being productive... :)

A Happy New Year to you!